Thursday 26 September 2013

Update on marketing project- Mac Cosmetics

Recently I have informed you about our marketing project on which we are working with Mac Costsmetics. Our brief was to choose a spokes person and create a new viva glam lipstick to go with it, and to also create some viva glam advertising t-shirt. Here are a few of the boards that I've been getting up to lately for my team!  So much work have one into these babies so I hope you like them!:)

Here is our mood board that will be working from ...
 
To create this mood board I have looked at the colours and created a colour palate on which our viva glam will be based around and I will be creating a 

look to go with the lipstick. 
I have also looked At Katy perry an the kind of colours she wears and the different colour of her wigs ect. 

We have also looked at an old Mac collection from winter 2011. Because we like the collection so much and it fits in with our inspiration and spokesperson we plan to recreate this look and bring it back in a viva glam edition but Katy PErry style.. Exciting!!

And here is a picture of some Mac illustrations that I have done. 

 I have done more boards but they are not quite finished so I will update you on more once they are :) 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates