Tuesday 17 September 2013

Makeup of the day! Fall - smokey brown/grey/black eyes.

Today I have gone for a fall look as it is coming into the winter which means we can start to bring out the darks! I have done a smokey brown/black eye using Fearne cotton's dusk till dawn shadow pallet with a few matt brown shades and a touch of shimmer eye shadows by accessorize. 
I have teamed this look up with a slight ombré lip using lady gaga viva glam red and coming in from the corners and round the lip like with a dark plum lipstick by mac - unsure of the name! (It's rubbed off the bottom) and a Nyx plum lip liner! 

Hope you like  this look, it's not amazing but it was early this morning! So sorry I'm if lacking guys..  

 
Until my next post! Adios x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates