Saturday 21 September 2013

MEN'S TRENDS Autumn/Winter 2013

I think it's time to broaden my horizons when it comes to fashion and take a look at it all from a mans point of view.. But coming from a women? If it all makes sense! 

Here I am about to talk about a few of the hottest trends on the catwalk for you guys out there this season cause we all know men are obsessed with looking good! 

Firstly I'm going to start with the contrast jumpers! These have always been a hit with the guys but now more than ever if you don't know what I'm talking about well I'm about to explain to you exactly what they are! 

The contrast sweatshirts are a sort of jumper with medium thickness I would say which have a plain bodice but then the sleeves are constructed in a completely different material like this jumper here which can be found in Top man. 


Here the sleeves are made of PU leather. PU is short for polyurethane which is just an alternative material to leather which is extremely popular in the mid-upperhigh street market level shops but is also seen on the catwalk too. 

UP next we have the navy duffle coat which is making a comeback this year.. The thicker the better!! Although I wouldn't go over the top styling this coat as it would be perfect with a creamy/brown wool jumper and some dark jeans. This coat can too be found in TOPMAN this autumn winter.


Another popular item coming up from TOPMAN again is the 90s inspired checked shirts. I don't think these will be going anywhere any time soon as they are extremely versatile and can be worn on a night out with some skinny jeans or through the day under a knit jumper which will be perfect for keeping you warm this winter. 


Next we have the bomber jackets. These too have been a hit for quite a while now but they seem to be picking up in TOPMAN quite rapidly! If you think you can pull this style jacket off I'd definitely give it a go! 



They come in all patterns and colours so it won't be hard to find one to suit you!


Hope you boys find my post helpful and comments won't go a miss to tell me what you think! Il be posting more on men's fashion for a little more variety! 
:) x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates