Wednesday 18 September 2013

OOTD. 18/09/13

It's been a long time since I posted an outfit of the day post so I thought today would be a good day to post one! It's getting towards the cold weather now but the weather is so unpredictable with these cold then sunny spells! That's England for you.
Here I am wearing my black jersey top with a mesh heart shaped bust line that goes into a  v- shaped see through section going down the chest area  which is from eBay at a bargain price of £12.00 ! It is so versatile this is the kind of top I would wear to style a day - night look as it looks great on a night out too with either high waisted jeans or a midi skirt. 

On the bottom half we have my grey jersey skater skirt from Topshop which I bought quite a while ago in the sale for £10 which again was a bargain but these are available to get practically anywhere  now as they are so popular and just easy to wear.

To finish the look I've added a pair of black thick tights and a tartan scarf which I cut out from an old-ish tartan blanket I had that had never been used! Can you believe it?! (I know) you'd never think it..
I love a good old recycle. Although I do have one from h&m but these will be all over the shop this season as tartan has made a comeback!

Accessories - necklace (absolute steal!) - Primark - £4

As for my coat it is from Matalan at £35 and it is the best Parker I have ever bought and I have had it for at least two years and its still in more than great condition! Plus it's fur lined so it keeps you really warm and cosy with the fur Hood!
 Ps the lipstick I am wearing is pink pearl pop by Mac :)

Hope you all like my outfit of the day..
Until next time see you soon lovelies xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates