Thursday 20 February 2014

Customer Profile & Mood Board

 


My chosen customer is a 22 year old Fashion student called Lucy Rance! i thought she was perfect to use as she is well known in the youtube and blogging industry and her style is exactly what im going for. she likes to be different and shops at high street, upper high street and has some one of designer pieces. she loves to shop on asos too which was a key aspect for me.



My mood board is jam packed with inspiration from the late 70's - early 80's and today punk fashion. i am really pleased with how my board has turned out as the layering of the images look really effective! we have david bowie, strawberry switch blade, madonna and boy george on there! i also have images of Jean Pauls Collections that i have used on their. My project is all about british punk and the new romantic fashion movement and this board deffinitley captures that inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates