Sunday 15 September 2013

MAC LIVE PROJECT.


At my college in Barnsley I'm in the second year of my fashion course and we Are building up our project in which we will be working with the famous big name brand Mac cosmetics.

 Our brief is to come up with a new viva glam lipstick and a New spokes person that we think will be suitable for Mac and to also design Viva glam advertising t-shirts and for all those who dorm know what viva glam is its a huge campaign that supports the aids fund! 

Every cent brought in by the viva glam cosmetics gets donated to the aids fund charity and so far this year as of January 2013 viva glam has funded more than $270 million and 15.4 million viva glam lipgloss and lipsticks have been sold and is still on going! 

I will be keeping you all updated by posting images of my teams work and illustrations.

Wish me luck!  
Speak soon my lovelies  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates