Thursday 19 September 2013

Playing About With Makeup.. Contouring!

Hey guys I just thought I'd do a little random post as I have practiced contouring my face for the first time using different shades of foundation, bronzer and highlighter to make my makeup look better and I am so proud!!!  I have also done an ombré lip again as I am getting a little obsessed with now nice it looks! 




Here I have used a Mac match master foundation in 1.5 mixed with max factor smooth creamy effect foundation to get the right texture and colour for my skin, I will admire the Mac foundation is not my colour as it is much darker that's why I have mixed it with an ivory colour! I have highlighted my face around the t-zone area and just under the eyes with Rimmel London match perfection foundation in light porcelain. 

I have then used a sun kisses bronzer to tone the cheek bones and around the edge of my forehead. I have blended that in nicely with the foundation but I have also used a Stila foundation powder in a dark shade to help along with that.

For my blush I have used Gosh 36 rose whisper to add a Rosie colour back into my cheeks and it blends really nicely with the bronzer!  

Again For the lips I have used a lip liner in adventure - not sure who by
I have also used Mac matte lipstick in lady gaga viva glam and the lovely ruby woo! 

Hope you like this look its just a basic contour and it is my first time so please bare with me as I will get much better!:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates