Friday 13 December 2013

Design boards under way!! PUNK LOVERS

HEY GUYS! ✌
Sorry I've not posted in a while I've been super busy with this Asos project!! Getting my designs ready for the visits from the Asos team such as the  design manager from (men'swear) and also other guys from ASOS.  I just want to say the guy called matt that came in to see us was amazing and the advice he has given us is super helpful!!
 
It's been super hectic like GO GO GO all the time so sorry again for not posting up!! 

Here are 4 for my 6 final designs and I am super excited about them!! EEEEEEEEEEK! 

Amongst these is also the design that I am currently drafting to make and present to ASOS ✌


This one is one of my absolute FAVES!! It's inspired by The PUNK movement including fabrics such as tartan and pvc! It doesn't take a genius to guess but the crazy hair is inspired by VIV WESTWOOD obv!! QUEEN OF PUNK .

This next little BEAUTY is inspired by the popular PVC skirts that everyone and their NANNAN are wearing!! it has an 80s twist on it! I have taken inspiration from the late 70's / 80's and remade it modern to fit in with today's style! 

Black beauty here is inspired by the Jean-Paul Gaultier collection spring/summer 2011 which was a
Massive PUNK collection which was just AMAAAAAZING! Here are some piccys for you to take a look! 



Just LOOK how crazy these little numbers are!! GIRL YOU WORK IT!  

Last but not least here is my 4th of the 6 designs! I still have two more to go but it shouldn't take me long to complete them! 
A sure was a saving the best till last! Yeah this illustration looks crazy! But this is the design that I have chosen to make which is also inspired by the Jean-Paul collection! It is going to be a PVC tube skirt with a zip attachment with this fluffy chiffon and netting material! It can be changed from a day to night piece in no time at all!! I ain't just a pretty face you know;) JOKES

ANYWAY.. I hope you like my designs! Feedback would be great and I hope to see you lovelies soon!! PEACE OUT MY PUNK LOVERS ✌✌✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates