Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sunny Sheffield!

So this Saturday me and my close friend amber decided it was about time we did some retail therapy! we had a lovely little day out in Sheffield chilling out, shopping and just catching a few little buskers out and about in the the street. Obviously you cant go out shopping and not stop off for a coffee so you can probably already guess where we went. yes STARBUCKS! my fave.. but like the fuss bum she is amber hates coffee so she just got a cold blend smoothie instead! i had my usual skinny hazelnut late and it was to die for, just amazing.
Whilst we were walking the streets we spotted a cute little ice cream van and it was cheat day so we just could not resist!! we also spotted a band called the Glass caves. We stood and watched for ages because they are so sogood! I totally recommend you check them out on Facebook/instagram/twitter and give their music a good listen!! I will try to post a video we recorded later on if I manage to get hold of it.

SHOPPING!
 if you know Me and Amber you will know the first place we hit was Topshop and yes we did spend some money in there!! I go so weak when I am in there. Even when I'm not at work I still find myself shopping some how!! so much for giving it up for lent.. ooopsies.

Here are some of the lovely items I tried on the other day! I have fallen in love with this orange crochet detailed top it is so pretty! it is perfect for this on and off weather we are having lately too. It is a knit so it keeps you warm when its really sunny but still a little chilly out and it looks great for the summer styled with some shorts or a statement print skirt! I went for the bright palm tree printed skirt in the end out of the two because its such a bright colour and I love LOVE LOVE the print it makes me feel like I'm on holiday even when I'm not!

Shortly after this I couldn't help myself from going into H&M! I didn't really see anything I was that interested in at first but then I spotted these blue and purple shade summery floral legging! of course I had to buy them! I can't wait for my wardrobe to be full of bright and beautiful pieces for the summer! 
They look great with some flat forms or jelly shoes which are going to be so big this summer I just cant get enough of them! a denim jacket and a nice bright top. 


Until next time guys! xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates