Saturday 28 December 2013

OOTD! FEATURING FAUX FEATHER GILET ❤

HEY DOLLS!! 
Only done a quick 4 hour shift at work today and now I have the rest of the day to myself for once!! Well I say the rest of the day but I'm literally about to start getting ready for a family party so!!! 
(Let the dying my hair commence) AAHH CHORE 

Anyway.. Here I am wearing my LOVELY feather/faux fur gilet which I bought the other day and I am in love! 

My lace black top is actually from Top shop but quite a while ago! You may be able to find it in the sale right now though guys so keep your eyes peeled!(not certain though) I do have a vest top on underneath as it is a little revealing!! Can't be showing my boobies off at work now can I gals!!! 

Last but not least I have on my beautiful ox blood red shiny skirt on which I love!! It is about a year old but you can get them everywhere girls including boohoo Topshop and even Ebay! SO GET ON IT!!

Hope you like today's outfit and I shall post again very soon HUGS AND KISSES XOX 

Dem xxxx ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates