Friday 13 December 2013

Winter LUXARY essentials

So recently I've been doing some SHOPPING of course!! And guys before I even carry on just going to say a few words... IT'S 3 for 2 IN BOOTS!! So yeah I've gone a little crazy and here are just a few of the things I have purchased! :) 
It's winter now people which means its SUPER cold outside so we seriously need to start taking care of our skin before it gets all dry and Unattractive! 

I must admit this is my first time using soap and glory products and I am now a customer FOR LIFE! The smell of the sugar crush body butter is just amazing!! It sends shivers down my spine and I just want to EAT it cause it smells so good!!! 
It's such good quality too the scent of the body butter stays on for a really long time after applying it! 

But before you use the body butter I really suggest that you try out the sugar crush body scrub! Honestly I am speechless words can't even describe how good this beauty is!! (It ain't like me to be speechless!!) it makes your skin super soft and it leaves it gleaming and smelling like a princess! 

Moving on to the HAND FOOD! Well I've been buying hand cream for quite some time now but i have never actually had to use it.. But lately my hands are so dry and are super thirsty for some TLC so I thought I'd try out the soap and glory one cause I've seen such good reviews! And they are RIGHT OF COURSE!! It makes your hands so soft.. Like unbelievably soft and it doesn't leave the horrible greedy feel on your hands either! And I be you can't guess it smells super good too!!  

LET me just get this straight! Do you ever smell something and literally just want to eat it!! Well fear not my friends because with this product you can do just that!! YES I REPEAT! YOU CAN EAT IT! This is such a clever little product! It's a bubble gum flavour lip scrub that exfoliates the lip and gets rid of the horrible nasty dry skin! And once your done with it on your lips if your feeling peckish ....JUST LICK IT OFF :p

I HOPE you try out these amazing products and love them as much as I do!! Thanks for viewing guys I hope you like!! 

SE YOU LATER my lovelies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates