Friday 27 December 2013

Mini December haul!

So here are just a few things I have bought this week! To be precise in the past two days... NAUGHTY! Tbf they were all in the sale!!!! Dead cheap guys.. DEAD CHEAP so yeah get yourself to the Topshop sale before it is all gone YOU CRAZY CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS!!!

 These are just a sight for sore eyes I mean LOOK! 

I have been wanting a faux fur gilet for AGES MAN! And then I came across this beauty!! GONE FROM £39 to £15!! I just HAD TO DO IT! Look like a little fluffy bird in it!! SOO PRETTY it's from the concession section.. Rare London!! 
Rare London is actually amazing I own quite a few pieces from them x

Next up we have the beautiful lace JADE FREEN dress!! I have has my eyes on this for quite some time too wanting to buy it and then I came across it in the SALE MAN!!!! Gone from £55 to £20 I mean WHAT!! What a STEEL!! Here is a picture of me wearing this amazing little thing!! 

This is what I wore for Christmas Eve as we went to the pub for a few cheeky glasses of red wine!! When I say few  actually lying!! Ooooopsie!! got ma hair big beauty queen style finishing the look off with some red lipstick! Which is always a must.... Black tights and my face black and white boots which I wear like EVERYDAY MAN  

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! Take a look at this sparkly tinsel top!!! Such a BARGIN at just £12 I mean guys!!! I feel like a shining star in this bright orange glittery piece!! LOVEEEEE IT! 


PS sorry about the crap quality of this photo I will be getting a better camera soon! 

HOPE I have inspired you to check out the sale otherwise you are MISSING OUT BIG TIME! 

Until my next post see you later lovelies LOVE YOU ✌XXXX 

TOP - Topshop
Dress - Topshop 
Gilet - Topshop /rare London 
Boots - newlook 

X x x

Just want to say MASSIVE SOZ For not posting in such a long time been so so so busy with it being Christmas n'all but I will catch up!! Bare with xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates