Monday 25 November 2013

WISH LIST ... MERMAID MAYHEM

HEY GUYS!! So I've just whipped up this little beauty of the things I am lusting over at the moment!!! And surprise surprise they are all from TOPSHOP I just simply can't stay away!!! 

Check out this amazing MERMAID GLITTERY SEQUINNED top! Oh my I seriously can't wait to get this baby ready for the party season!! And this beautiful silver space skirt in VINYL is just an absolute DREAM!! 

Obviously I can't miss out the DAZZLING holographic clutch which is only £15 I mean come on.. BARGIN I mean look how pretty it is!!!! 

I am a makeup MAD kind of girl and obviously I've had my eye on a few bits and I have heard massive great reviews on the lush highlighter and baby pink KISSABLE lipstick 💋 wouldn't be the same without some sparkly GLITTER nails..
 
So many people have these I just hope there are some left :( 

SUPER GOOD SELLERS 

Sorry guys gone absolutely GLITTER/SHINY mad on this one... Hey ho who blames me!! it's coming up to PARTY TIME!!!!! I can't wait to be a diva in these eye catching numbers.

Until next time my little beauties 💋 xoxox D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates