Wednesday 13 November 2013

OOTD & makeup..


So I think it's about time I got back into the blogging routine again and what's better than starting with an outfit of the day.

I'm super excited about this outfit because I ordered it from misguided a couple of days ago and it can the next morning!

Here I am wearing the gorgeous flafica eyelash knit in turquoise/deep green. This is my favourite colour it's just amazing!! And it is so soft I have never felt anything like it! Definitely one of my favourite pieces from missguided 10/10!

On my bottom half I am wearing a lovely black pencil skirt with a zip opening. It has an organza strip at the bottom which looks so effective and it's better than just wearing your average black skirt! 

I also have a watch on which I got from missguided because I was super desperate for one, all of this came to a bargain price of £40 a full outfit for just that? And the quality is so good you just can't go wrong!

Belt- missguided 

Last but not least for my makeup I've gone for the usual smokey eye and a luscious plum lip which suits this season very well :) 


Until next time lovelies x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates