Sunday 17 November 2013

Oh that ox blood red...

Getting in the Christmas spirit already with the ox blood red and my lovely glittery nails! Wait until my Christmas shopping really starts... Everything will be GLITTER!!! 

Back to my outfit! Here I am wearing one of my favourite tops! It's a crop top from Primark that is covered a divore velvet print! Dead cheap aswell, I am super obsessed with velvet recently I just can't help myself!! Anyway I have teamed this up with a basic skater from topshop!!! My watch is from missguided and my lovely boots are from fashion union! Last but not least guys my denim jacket is from a vintage shop London for a £5 yeah I was like that is mineee! Although you can get ones really similar with white sheep/fur style collar in topshop and they are soo nice...Hope you like girls!!! 

 And of course my lipstick is RUBY WOO by mac :) super bright an festive 

Till next time ✌xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates