Monday 18 November 2013

BLACK AND WHITE.. Red OOTD



HIII GUYS! So I'm just at college and I'm super bored on my dinner so I thought I'd put up a post for yous!! 

I'm super excited to be wearing this AMAZING faux fur and red VELVET cropped jacket it is just LUSH!! I saw it on lulutrixabelle's blog and I was like that has got to me MINE AND NOW! So I have it 😊😍 

I am also wearing a faux leather top that is so comfy and doesn't anoy me at all like some faux leathers do!! It has cute little hole detailing aswell, teamed up with this jazzy black and white snake print skirt! I love this skirt is it sooo EASY to just throw on and feel good at the same time!! 

Top - Primark 
Skirt - Primark 
Jacket - Rare London 
Nails - Barry M red glitter (SUPER FESTIVE) 
Necklace - Primark
Lipstick - Barry M - the brightest pink available!

.. I never realised how much Primark gear I had on today HAHA! Oooops !

ps I HAVE A NEW DO!! And I love it!! So rockin the full fringe right now!

Till next time mi lovelies!! Hope you like 
D  💄x x x o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates