Wednesday 9 January 2013

Outfit of the day/night....


Here is my outfit of the night!!
Sheer daisy shirt - republic  tartan scarf - H&M  leggings - H&M 
Black jumper - (stole this from my mum) 
Studded leather jacket - Christmas prezzie

I love this outfit so much! I have never really wore these pieces in this combination before but I love it! I highly reccomend all of these pieces as they are so nice! However the jumper is really warm so I wouldnt reccomend wearing a jumper like this with a big coat. A tartan scarf goes with everything and its a definite must have for your wardrobe. To finish the outfit off I have just teamed it up with these basic H&M leggings a gorgeous dark indigo leather jacket with studs. Usually leather jackets are quite chilly without a jumper but this one keeps you warm! That's a first! Ps as soon as I find out where this leather jacket is from I will let you know!!!


Till next time ... Bye mi lovelies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates