Friday 4 January 2013

Giles spring/summer 2013 collection



Here is a video of Giles Deacon's spring/summer 2013 collection.
I have been focusing on his collection for a while now for my fashion project. we had to choose a designer that caught our eye for the spring/summer 2013 collections and now we  have to come up with 10 or more designs following the trend he/she is setting using the colours and inspiration our chosen designer has used as well as some of our own inspiration. 

I have many reasons for choosing this collection but the main reason I chose it is because as soon as I laid eyes on it I thought it was amazing! it is don't you think? I just adore it so much, the colours he has used are subtle and calm yet dramatic on some pieces and the designs are just outstanding. Also the way the show has been put together and how these luxurious pieces are walked down the catwalk is breath taking. 

Once I start designing I will update you guys and girls with some pictures of how I'm getting on. I hope you like his fashion show& collection just as much as I do and if you do comment and tell me your views on what you like/don't like... hopefully there wont be any dislikes!




2 comments:

  1. very beautiful embellished dresses <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are gorgeous! And sure ! X

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates