Monday 7 January 2013

My Mood Board

Giles Deacon - My Inspiration

Here is my mood board for my shatter and sparkle collection inspired by Giles Deacon spring/summer 2013

● Alice in wonderland   ● butterflies   ● Mermaid   ● Mushroom   ● Smashed Glass 
 ●colour pallet    ● swans   ●Tinkabell    ● Wolf   ● Giles Collection   ●spider web   
 ● Nightmare before Christmas


The reason I chose all of this as my inspiration is because Giles Deacons collection is so magical. I have mainly used his inspiration such as the colours and smashed glass but i also wanted to add my own interpretation to the inspiration. straight away I thought Alice in wonderland would fit perfectly because of the weird creatures and plants(mushrooms) and spooky side to it . The same goes for nightmare before Christmas and it is now my 'turn to something ugly or potentially dangerous into something beautiful'!   


Illustrator!
The illustrator I will be using to inspire my illustration figures is Connie Lim. The reason being because she is so talented! I love the way her illustrations are drawn and how she only uses splashes of colour here and there. It makes the figure more interesting! Also it is just perfect that she draws her illustrations on playing cards! it fits nicely with the inspiration i have chosen! don't you just love it when a plan comes together! :)




Until next time! bye mi lovelies :-D 
  x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates