Tuesday 15 January 2013

Outfit of the day!

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I have no posted in over a week! I have been such a naughty blogger! But here is my outfit of the day !

I am so in love with my velvet faux fur crop jacket! It is amazing, I spotted this on lulutrixabelle's blog and she looked amazing in it so I just had to get it! It was from rare London and they have a big sale on ATM so you need to check it out!

Next I'd my peter-pan collared top which goes so nicely with this jacket, the collar is Lacey around the edges which is really nice and because if the collar you don't need to accessorise at all around the neck because it would become too much...
You can purchase this top at international :)

Last but not least my gorgeous super comfy disco pants! Look at them I just love them so much! They hold you in an just feel so silky on the legs it's amazing, they go so well together in this outfit for me it is just perfect! You can purchase the ones I got from bank fashion but they are available almost everywhere now such as New look, Topshop and Missguided

I really hope you like because I absolutely love! Till next time.. Bye mi lovelies! X x x c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates