Saturday 5 January 2013

Outfit of the day!

Today's outfit if the day is a Peter Pan collar lace dress! Yes it's a dress but to mix it up a little I have out this grey jersey skirt to add some tone to my outfit! Teamed up with some black 100 denier tights.

To finish the outfit off I have added my khaki green Parker coat with this gorgeous soft faux fur hood! It is such a good piece as it keeps you so warm in this chilly weather

Dress - boutique 73 asos marketplace
Skirt - topshop
Coat - matalan

Boutique 73 is a great online boutique on asos market place! I have ordered from
It a fair few times and it gives out such good service so I recommend you try it out guys!
Link: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/boutique-73


Hope you like! I'm off to get ready for work now so see you soon mi lovelies x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates