Wednesday 19 March 2014

Street style - coat collection 15.03.14


When in Sheffield I spotted these 3 lovely ladies. I had to pop over and ask to take a quick snap of their outfits!! Freya on the left is sporting a monochrome look as I was that day.. Wearing a white high neck top (just got to say I love these so much!! Definitely a Rachel from friends inspired look and I love it!!). She is also wearing a mixed black and grey soft wool blend coat in Cocoon shape. These coats are super stylish and are great for keeping you warm especially on days like this one! The weather was so deceiving it looked so warm out with the sun shining but when you stepped outside it was really windy and cold!

Katie in the middle is wearing a dark mohair boyfriend style coat which are great because they aren't too heavy and they are pretty versatile which is a key thing when it comes to coats.. Otherwise you find yourself buying different coats to match different outfits which can be quite annoying.

Last but not least Hannah on the end there is wearing this beautiful bright aqua number with a lovely neck detail! She was definitely turning heads in this coat for all the right reasons! I absolutely love this colour it stands out really well against her black leggings and white top but it also draws attention to her red lipstick that she is wearing. 

Thanks girls for letting me take a picture you all look fab! ps did I mention I love your coats? 

Until next time! Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates