Saturday 22 March 2014

Outfit of the day! - going for green

Hiya guys and girlies!! Had a bit of a boring day today I have absolutely nothing planned and the weather is atrocious outside! So wish it would brighten up :( 

On a more positive note I've decided to post up my outfit because  I'm really loving it today so I would just like to take a moment to appreciate it!! 

Gone for green!! This dark green colour is my fave and it looks great worn with red lipstick! I have Gone for a sort of pin up look, blonde curls red lips , tight midi skirt and crop top with a thick buckled belt pulling in at the waist to give that hour glass shape!!





The green tartan skirt I am wearing is from Topshop and so is the v neck textured dark green top!! (They should be on the website) It's so surprising how two basic pieces can be made into such a lovely outfit!! Adding the belt really does pull it all together.

Hope you like this lovely day wear, it is totally versatile. It could be worn as a night outfit with some lovely black chunky  heels without tights. I know what il be wearing on my next night out... Hope you like girls! ✌ 


Until next time xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates