Saturday 24 May 2014

Practice makes perfect...

So recently I have been up to my eyeballs in all fashion stuff!! Work! Sewing marketing, sewing, and more hand sewing and it has been driving me insane as you can see from the previous post I have finally finished my dress now here comes the fun part! Styling and photoshoot time!!

I love styling and getting ready for the shoot it's so so exciting! I have created a hair and makeup inspiration board to help me come up with ideas for the makeup.. I practied on my friend Ellie the other night and I am super pleased with the final outcome and can't wait to see what it looks like together with the dress! 





                             


                            


                           



                            

Project - Magnificance of the Underworld



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates