Wednesday 21 May 2014

FMP deadline approaching.. Sneak peak!

So guys it's nearly deadline day... Two weeks left I just can't believe it! I have worked every waking hour on this project and I am super pleased how it's turning out but I'm on a mad rush to get it all done! I'm just going to give you a sneak peak of my dress I've made but only in my toile fabrics!!! 

I have made the dress in my best fabrics but until the photo shoot is done nobody can see it I'm afraid!! 

It's coming up to the fun part! Sorting all my marketing materials arranging meetings for the photoshoot, practicing makeup and organising locations!! Eeeek
I am super super busy for the next two weeks so I do apologise if I'm not posting as often but I will try my best guys!! 

Anyway before I ramble on anymore here is my dress made up in toile fabrics (calico) it looks very basic ATM but bare in mind I have a lot of detail on my actual garment! 


My design is inspired by jellyfish and coral! My collection name is MAGNIFICENCE OF THE UNDERWORLD! 

Sounds exciting right?

As soon as it is all finished my garment and all my marketing materials I will do a massive massive blog post to show you guys what I've been working my ass off for during the past couple of months! 

My.. This did take some real hard work! I'm super fussy and until I get it exactly how I want it I will just keep changing it and re doing it over and over! I made the top half of the dress 5 times before I finally got it how I wanted it!  It took its time but it was totally worth it!

I'm practicing the makeup tomorrow for my photo shoots and I can't wait it's just super exciting!! (I will also do blog posts on this too!) 

Until next time my lovelies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates