Friday 28 June 2013

Summers coming.. I think?

Time to pull out the florals girls! I am about to tell you just where to go to get the perfect summer clothes that are extremely affordable....

MISSGUIDED!

They have a holiday shop section if your looking for holiday clothes specifically but if not just browse their website for some gorgeous finds!

I recently purchased this little number which I am obsessed with! It's a floral crop top full of different shades of blue on a black base. I chose this top because not only do I love the colour but the print is beautiful! 
 
Here I have teamed it up with my glamorous black disco pants with a belt around the waist to add that finishing touch.


 Hope you like! All my love.     
                             x Dem x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates