Friday 28 June 2013

Pink Pearl Pop...

I have recently purchased a new mac lipstick as I went to Leeds for a shopping trip and we went into the Harvey Nics store (because i couldn't resist) and I spotted this gorgeous colour! I swatched it and instantly fell in love with it!

Its not matte lipstick but it has a creme-sheen glossy texture. you can either apply a small amount to the lip for a pale pink or really cover the lip for the full colour of this stunning baby soft pink! 
I totally recommend this lipstick if your not too keen on the brighter shades as it is literally just like a pop of pink colour on the lip.

Like most creme sheen textured lipsticks it doesn't stay in the lip line as long as you'd like it to as it smudges over a little but overall I'd say that's the only negative

Hope you like guys! Lets see if you can resist the Mac counter... And i think We all know the answer to that!  Here is a picture of me wearing the Lippy and a close up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates