Tuesday 14 May 2013

Sixties exhibition!

The other week my friends and I visited a exhibition at the civic in Barnsley and it contained garments, shoes and pictures from the 60s and 70s mods and rockers so I thought I'd post some pictures up as it will be great for primary research for my project! 

The 60s trend is also extremely big on the catwalk and on the high street and I just can't get enough of it!

PVC red black and yellow rain coat by Astro Mac 1966


High brows Glo glo boots for go go girls by the Williams manufacturing company 1966
American 


1965 british Evening dress inspired by Op art designed by Mary Quant a big influential designer of the 1960s  


Mary Quants PVC shoulder bag with flower logo 1965

 Mondrian boots 1966 the Williams manufacturing company 


Long sleeved mini dress with an appliqué design of the paraphernalia boutiques logo 1966. It's an American design designed by Michael Mott 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates