Wednesday 15 October 2014

                    Wonder'FULL 
  New mascara alert! I've been in desperate need for a new mascara
And I happened to pick up a look magazine couple weeks back and luckily for me there was a full page on mascara reviews and this was the one that caught my eye!

I'm never usually big on mascara but nah that give me a spider lash is a big NONO!      This one is great because It has argan oil in it which is great conditioning for the lashes so big fan of the mascara however sadly i'm not a fan of the brush! :( 

I've had to use a different brush because it makes me have spider lash, it may be different for some. Can't fault the mascara at all it's just the brush doesn't work for me, I like a thick colossal mascara but I wanted to try something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates