Monday 17 December 2012


Moving on to the skirt! When choosing these items for this outfit I still had the gothic glamour trend in mind which in my eyes this outfit does follow that trend with a little splash of colour!

The skirt is made out of a silky sateen material which really makes this the! Christmas outfit for me. This skirt is also from boohoo. The colour I have chosen is a berry red but it is also available in black and cobalt blue.
 





SHOES!


To style this outfit for going out you could wear some Cuban Jeffery Campbell style heels!

To dress this outfit up personally I would wear a red/coral colour Cuban lace up heel to tie the outfit together but they are available in many colours such as black and brown. I got my deep red ones from Riverisland at £40.00 in the sale but they are also available in shops such as Topshop, Ebay, boohoo or Jeffrey Campbell.

OR to dress this outfit down I would wear some black studded boots from Missguided.co.uk at £35.00. They are also available in red. You can also purchase boots like this at Boohoo.com
 
         
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates